We need your support to bring children’s education up to date with the modern world. You can make a difference.
Please help us by volunteering some of your time. Your commitment, skills, talents and experience will be invaluable to us — and you will be helping to spread the idea of life-based learning for young children across the planet.
How you can help
We are particularly looking for volunteers with skills in the following areas:
- Strategic planning
- Sponsorship — finding a major sponsor (an organisation or individual)
- Developing a core team of support — professional people with specialisms relevant to each of the nine MAC learning domains
- Finding high-profile endorsements
- Research to support each of the MAC learning domains
- Finding a research partner organisation
Use the form below to indicate your interest and we will be in touch.