Thank you for signing up to receive updates from Life-Based Learning. We’re so glad you’ve joined us.
Your free e-book is available to download at the bottom of the page.
We are excited to share our passion for 5 to 11 year old primary school children to have access to education preparing them for the many urgent challenges facing themselves, facing society and facing the environment.
While you get yourself acquainted with our site, we want to point out a few things you might like.
- Have you tried our Quiz? It is simple to do and takes only a couple of minutes. And if you are visiting the site from outside the UK, you can compare the UK’s stats to your own country
- Our Challenges page provides urgent reasons why we need to take a life-based approach to learning. Why not find out which of the nine reasons resonates most with you?
- Or perhaps you might want to go to our ‘Explorer’ page to find out more about the need to update the National Curriculum Approach to Learning
- Your voluntary help is vitally important to us. You can read all the options here. Pick one that suits your interests and time and get in touch.
- Our LinkedIn site often has additional advice on learning
We hope you are moved by our campaign for children’s education. There is no time to waste. Let us know what you think.
All the best,
Michael Mac and the Life-Based Learning team
Click here to download your e-book
For the record, you will receive blog posts in your email inbox often highlighting the need for a Life-Based Learning and, at other times, providing information on how Life-Based Learning could work. Please click on the posts to view their full content on the web to show your support for change in education, if not using LBL, then in other ways.
If at any time you wish to unsubscribed you can do so through the blog posts you receive in your email inbox. Thank you for your support.
P.S. Did you download your free e-book yet?